Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Pop-Up Camper -Day-0

 

  We are going to South Dakota for a week. Last time we did that it was in a tent. Back hurt for weeks afterwards. I decided that we should invest in a pop up camper for all of our trips this year. Pop-up camper will get me  off the ground, place to be when it rains.  Now to sell this idea to my male counter part. He thinks a tent is just fine. So I stuck a deal with him. Camper for me in a certain budget.  He can have boat or a 4-wheel.  With that I scoured the Internet for a popup that would fit our family, in good shape and budget. Found one for sale on a Facebook swap page.  It was *slightly* over the budget.  I worked my magic on the owners, got them to come down $400. I was delighted!


Picking up the "new to us" pop-up camper tomorrow!
Plus side
Bought in Budget
AC
Heat
Stove top
Sink
Light weight

Down side
It is smaller then what we want it.
Lacks storage
It is blue.. 90s country blue


My goal this summer during my "down time" is to fix the downsides and to share the ups and down of the remodel.

I have lots of goals this summer... *sigh*

But that will be a blog for another time!

















No comments:

Post a Comment